Southwest Raleigh is home to some of the best restaurants in the area. Each week Raleigh Specials Tonight will feature a few of those restaurants right here on Southwest Raleigh! Be sure to check here before planning your night out this week.
The Boylan Bridge Brewpub
- Known for: Their patio has an awesome view of our city, but they are also known for their craft beer and their eclectic menu of home-cooked food.
- When to go: On Tuesday nights you can enjoy a $3 pint on the patio. If you feel like you need some exercise, there is a bike ride meet up at 6 PM.
- Known for: Their Heat Seeker Shrimp is legendary! They are also a late-night favorite in the Southwest Raleigh area.
- When to go: If you get the late-night munchies on Wednesdays, you are in luck. Five Star has half price appetizers after 9 PM!
- Known for: They have been an Italian favorite in the area since 1963.
- When to go: Amedos has specials every night of the week! Kids eat free on Mondays and college students with a valid ID get half price meals on Tuesdays. They also have half-priced appetizers Monday-Friday from 4 PM-7 PM!