Southwest Raleigh is home to some of the best restaurants in the area. Each week Raleigh Specials Tonight will feature a few of those restaurants in Raleigh’s Creative District. Be sure to check here before planning your next night out.
This week, we feature The Players Retreat, The Pita Pit, and Cameron Bar and Grill.
- Known for: Founded in 1951, this place has been a Raleigh stable for over 60 years. They also have an extensive scotch selection!
- When to go: On Monday’s, Cameron Park residents get 15% off their bill (excludes alcohol). The rest of us can enjoy $1.25 Buds, $3 Pints and $5.25 Cartlidge & Brown Cabernet.
- Known for: They have one of their delicious pitas on special for $4.99 everyday.
- When to go: Free cookie Fridays – buy a regular pita combo and get a free cookie!
- Known for: Great place to gather for after-work drinks – they have drink specials everyday!
- When to go: On Fridays and Saturdays, they have $3 Big Boss bottles.