Southwest Raleigh is home to some of the best restaurants in the area. Each week Raleigh Specials Tonight will feature a few of these restaurants in Raleigh’s Creative District. Be sure to check here before planning your night out this week.
This week we feature Flying Saucer, East Village Grill and The Flying Biscuit.
- Known for: BEER! Also, join their Beerknurd club – once you try all of their beers, your name will proudly hang up on a plate on the wall.
- When to go: Monday is Pint Nite – nearly all pints are on special for $3.
- Known for: Great place to catch an NC State game or just hang out with the college crew.
- When to go: On Tuesdays, all drafts are $2.75.
- Known for: The name says it all – their biscuits are phenomenal!
- When to go: Breakfast, of course. This is also a good option for groups of people with different diets – vegans, vegetarians and omnivores should all be happy with the menu options.