Southwest Raleigh is home to some of the best restaurants in the area. Each week Raleigh Specials Tonight will feature a few of these restaurants in Raleigh’s Creative District. Be sure to check here before planning your night out this week.
This week we feature Cantina South, Jibarra and Mo Joe’s Burgers.
- Known for: Being the new kid on the block in Glenwood South.
- When to go: On Tuesdays, enjoy $3 tacos on the patio along with $4 sangria and $3 Dos XX.
- Known for: Offering phenomenal Mexican cuisine along with an excellent tequila selection.
- When to go: Get $3.50 appetizers at the bar Tuesday-Friday from 5 PM-7PM.
- Known for: Burgers, of course.
- When to go: Mo Joe’s has food and drink specials every day and they are awesome about updating on Twitter. Follow them so you’ll always be in the know!
- The Best of Southwest – August 22 (southwestraleigh.com)
- The Best of Southwest – August 15 (southwestraleigh.com)
- Best of Southwest – August 8 (southwestraleigh.com)