Southwest Raleigh is home to some of the best restaurants in the area. Each week, Raleigh Specials Tonight will feature a few of these restaurants in Raleigh’s Creative District. Be sure to check here before planning your night out this week.
This week we feature The London Bridge Pub, The Hibernian, and The Raleigh Wine Shop.
The London Bridge Pub
110 E. Hargett St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Known for: Being the newest pub on the block.
- When to go: On Mondays, they have $4 Guinness and a DJ spinning brit pop and pop punk.
311 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Known for: Serving up beer and Irish grub in Raleigh and Cary.
- When to go: On Sundays, enjoy a brunch buffet for $12.95 from 11 AM – 3 PM and Live Irish Music from 3 PM – 6 PM (Raleigh location).
The Raleigh Wine Shop
126 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Known for: Being a knowledgeable neighborhood wine shop with an amazing selection. They even do deliveries.
- When to go: On Saturdays, they have free wine tastings. You can also purchase a card and taste some wine yourself at their wine vending machine. A great idea for pre/post dinner drink.