We know that you’ve been looking forward to this year’s Downtown Raleigh Oktoberfest. Well, it’s almost here!
Join your fellow Raleighites on Saturday, September 29, 2012 from 2pm-9pm for the second annual Downtown Raleigh Oktoberfest at Seaboard Station, in Downtown Raleigh. Here are the details:
Yep, you can get advance VIP tickets from September 12-26. For just $15, you get VIP status and a bier stein. This includes a wrist bands, early access (1:30pm), and a 1-liter glass beir stein from Carolina Brewing Company (CBC). You can opt for the $5 VIP ticket which includes a wrist band and early access (again, at 1:30pm).
If you don’t need VIP status and just want plenty of beer, show up on September 29 for a $5 adult wrist band. Oktoberfest is free for kids, well, because they can’t drink beer and they’ll just burn energy in the bounce houses.
Beer: $4 Cups, $8 Beer Steins, selections include:
- Carolina Brewing Company
- Harpoon Brewery
- Hacker-Pschorr Brewery (straight from Munich Germany, thanks to Tyler’s Bottle Shop)
- 125 1-liter glass steins available via VIP tickets sales from CBC
- BYOB(s) – Your welcome to bring your own beer stein again. Just read the guidelines.
Oktoberfest pole tent
The event planners are shooting for a large Oktoberfest pole tent that can hold several hundred people. The size will depend on the VIP ticket sales.
- Seaboard restaurants near by include Tyler’s Tap Room, 18 Seaboard, J Betskis, and Peace China.
- An Oktoberfest food truck rally is in the works. So far, be on the look-out for Porchetta, Klauasie’s Pizza, Pretzel Truck, and several dessert trucks.
Bounce houses for kids
- A number of bounce houses will be available for kids. Thanks to Ace Hardware and Peace China are sponsoring the bounce houses.
More Oktoberfest information
All the details and updates you’ll need will be posted at www.downtownraleighoktoberfest.com.